Unintentional creepiness of the day, brought to you by Ingrid Michaelson.

I hadn't given "Girls and Boys" a really, really good listen until I was on my way home last night.

This song? Is probably supposed to be about unrequited love and should fill me with despair and sympathy. Instead, I find it inutterably creepy. Like Creeper McStalkersons creepy. Like Crazy-Eyes creepy. Way creepier than "Every Breath You Take" creepy. Bunny-boiling creepy.


*shudder*

In other news, it's now Less! Than! A! Month! until Friend Rob graduates from nursing school, and I am just so excited that I could fdafdskaht. He needs to sell his motorcycle, so if you're somewhere out in West Texas and haven't completely burned up in the wildfires, check this out.

Um....what else? Oh, yes. The secretary is painted, though I still have to put the glass back in the doors somehow and figure out how to touch up the paint without messing things up.

Notamus has learned how to open all the step-on trashcans in the house.

There has been a horrific bug of some sort going around the hospital. I avoided (strangely) the sore-throat-cough-sinus part, but caught the gack-herk-bleh-tummy part. But now I'm better.

And finally, waiting a week for your stroke symptoms to subside before you present to the emergency room is probably not a good idea. We can't do a whole lot for you.

More later: blood! Bones! Bingo!